Business Continuity and Recovery for FlexPod Converged Infrastructure
Sanovi Cloud Continuity Module for Cisco UCS Director
Enterprises and service providers are adopting converged infrastructure for its simplicity and efficiency that integrated systems enable. IDC Converged Infrastructure market tracker reports a 68.5% year-over-year growth during Q3, 2013. As adoption of converged infrastructure grows and critical applications are deployed, application recovery becomes an urgent need.
Application recovery through Cisco UCS Director
Cisco UCS Director provides a unified view and single point of control for managing converged infrastructure. Sanovi Cloud Continuity module for Cisco UCS Director is the first comprehensive business continuity and recovery solution for FlexPod converged infrastructure.
- Self-provisioning – leverage Sanovi’s cloud continuity recovery intelligence through Cisco UCS Director
- Model based Policies – map application RPO & RTO to Application Defined Continuity catalogues
- Application aware – deep integration with applications to en- able consistent and orderly recovery across n-tiers
- Tie physical & virtual – single console that manages the capabilities of physical and virtual infrastructure
- Continuity orchestration – fully automated failover recovery and DR drill by using a continuity aware orchestration engine
- Speedy deployment of DR solutions: Time reduced from Days to Minutes
- Assured recovery and significantly low TCO: Drills and Recovery in Minutes , > 70% DR Opex savings
- Self-service manageability and radically simple DR – End users can provision DR as an additional policy in the self-service portal
- Unified management of DR process through Cisco UCSD console for physical and virtual environment – ease of management
- Significant scalability to handle DR for hundreds of workloads securely and automatically – very important for Service providers and large enterprises
View demo of single click provisioning of DR solution through UCS Director